Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'm not looking forward to class tomorrow, because I miss Credo.
And you Credo girls (because the boys are LAME - and if you guys read this, no offese - but talking once in a while would help) should comment and tell me how boring class is without the class clown.... or whatever I am. The smart class clown? The Killer of the Innocent? The Most Creative Writer Ever regarding Strange Subjects? Did you know that Neutrogena contains ox bile? This is why you need me. A fact you will never use again, yet it will be ingrained and irk your mind for the next twenty years.


Sarah to the Third Power
"Forgath," "You there!," and "Hey," works also.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah..... I'm serious... you are really missed... Class seems different without you................. I miss you!!!!!!!!!

:) You are amazing!!

Taylor said...

Awww. But I thought I was quiet?
Hey, so I heard there's some new boys in class. Do these one's speak?

Unknown said...

Actually... you made us laugh! And I didn't think you were that quiet... it was the little jokes that just made me laugh.. oh man! Good times!!

And yeah.. the boys actually do talk and most all the boys aren't new to Credo.. just new to the class! We've had a great year so far..God's been blessing it! but it would be way cooler if you were there...

Taylor said...

*dances* Hey, does Credo allow visit days? Because I should totally crash classes sometime.

Unknown said...

Yeah, we do in the Spring semester! I'll have to let you know when it is.... when I find out myself.. lol!

Taylor said...

Alright awesome. If invited all the Credo girls to a sleepover at my house near the holidays do you think they'd come that far?