Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Western (or maybe it's eastern...) Colorado's First Snow ~ September 23rd


Part of my back porch



Snow on the railing







The view from my kitchen window



View into the living room onto the deck from the upstairs little hallway thing.
Ok, this has nothing to do with snow, but it started snowing too hard for photography for a little while, so I took photos of my breakfast. Those are "fake" sausages if you couldn't tell. And I like my fried eggs really wet.:P


Front yard - the forest is beautiful, I miss the plains though.












I feel like it's time for Christmas carols...


I took this on a different day - it's blurry because it was raining and we were going like 50 mph.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful pictures!! Glad you love your new background.. it was a ton of fun to put together.. :)

Love ya!

Taylor said...

Thanks.:)
I love the header more.:P
Btw, my friend wanted to know what font "Chosen Generation" is on the header? I recognize it, but just can't remember....

Unknown said...

SarahLydia,

I used the "Base 02" font for "The Chosen Genera ion" and then for the "T", which is shaped like a cross, I used the font "Laundromat1967" .. :) Glad you love it!

Jess