Wednesday, September 16, 2009

There's no reason this should have a subject

Things I did or learned today:
1. Roman history is interesting - at least the war parts. But then, that's most of it, so it is interesting.
2. My mom prefers helping my elementary aged siblings more. Must be because it's easier.
3. I'm hungry, it's 3:40, I haven't eaten lunch. But I usually don't manage to eat lunch till 5pm anyway. So that's normal.
4. I shut off my phone alarm this morning, and thus didn't get up till 9:30....which wasn't a good deal. Why do I use my phone alarm? Because my mom stole my real one, and it’s just so much fun to wake up to my little sister banging on my locked door in the morning begging (screaming works also) me to turn Déjà Vu off. She’ll have to deal, because she’s the one who doesn’t wake to the alarm right next to her head. Seriously - I’m a deep sleeper and I woke up to her’s and shut it off.
5. Math is cool, and boring.
7. I really do abhor science, and I haven’t even done it yet today.
8. I started writing this at 3:40, but somehow it’s not 6:09 because I went to eat. Rise/bean/salsa/beef burrito = so good, and I’m really full.
9. I've decided I'll recharge my blog every month. I'm cool like that.
10. I want a left-handed guitar. I found a beautiful purple one, but it’s Daisy Rock, and I can’t afford it right now. I want Fender…. But they only come in the normal colors.
11. If you actually payed attention to the things I just said, you hopefully noticed that there was no #6. Anyway.
12. Right now you should be questioning why you spent time reading this.
Your answer?:P

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taylor said...

So far away this hurt remains/ and I wonder if time does heal/ when you left you forgot/ and broke me once again.
Yes, me too, but jk about the breaking part.:P

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taylor said...

My crazy emotional lyrics.:P Don't worry, I didn't write it about you.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taylor said...

There's 26 verses to that song....